Saturday, July 12, 2008

progress report

Went to the gym three times this week.  Intended 5, but between work and then hosting a dinner party last night, didn't make it.  Still, three times in a week is pretty good, right?

Was at the gym with my daughter this morning.  They did a couple of pyramids, it was awesome!  Made me want to do it, too.  And on the way home, she talked about maybe taking a tumbling class in the fall, and asked if I could take it with her if I'm on the parent team.  I don't know the answer, it'll depend on the timing, but it would be fun to do this with her.

Still planning to go to the parent class Tuesday night.  Looking forward to it, and nervous about it, too.  But I do know (at least to see) two others who are on it, their kids on on the same team as mine.  That should help....

No comments: