Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Telling the first person

Well, I told my daughter this morning that I am "thinking about" joining the parent team at her cheer gym.  She was so excited (after a moment of concern that our two teams might be competing against one another! LOL! 37 yr olds versus 7 year olds!  I wonder who'd win!!!).  I had to warn her that I might not be able to do it, with my work schedule.  But now that I've told her, not doing it for any other reason would be a real disappointment to her, and I hate doing that.  So I guess that this is another step to making it real.

Worked out yesterday (weights) and today (cardio).  I really like this new health club I'm at; the old one was dark and felt dingey and not really a pleasant place to be; this one is much brighter, more natural light.  There are an awful lot of extremely fit people, though.... a bit intimidating....

No comments: